ACDC is looking for a new band member! We’re looking for a front-end genius that’s ready to make their impact on all our labels (and of course, in due time, the world). Are you the front-end development genius we’re missing? Interested? Or looking to learn more about us? Make sure to drop us a line by clicking here and we promise to get back to you within 2 days.
About the role:
Alphacomm Digital Commerce’s websites enable millions of consumer to get easy access to the commodity goods they need. You will be working in a multidisciplinary team in order to provide our consumers the easiest journey possible throughout our platforms.
Your primary tasks will revolve around building mobile first web UIs using the latest standards and best practices in HTML, CSS, and JQuery. You will be responsible for the lifecycle of brainstorming, delivering specifications, and creating production-ready code. Quality, ease of use, and forward thinking design are absolute requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Write bulletproof HTML and CSS for our international platforms
- Optimize for better performance with a strong focus on mobile
- Help the marketeers translate their ideas into the ideal user experience
- Enrich user experiences through the implementation of designs
- Invest some time in maintenance and improvement on all our platforms
- Brainstorm about improvements for our apps
What you’ve done:
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role
- An expert level of HTML5/CSS3, JQuery
- Knowledge of working with GIT is a plus
- Interest in or experience with CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS, etc.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- Interest in and knowledge of modern web standards and best practices
- A consistent desire to experiment with new technologies
What can we offer?
- Flexible working hours every day for 32 up to 40 hours per week
- Team activities are organized about once a month, and you’re free to join in
- Growth possibilities: within the company as well as personally
- An international team working together towards a communal goal
- The chance to work in an entrepreneurial international company where you can create your own opportunities as well as grow together with the business
- An open culture and environment where there is always room for your ideas
Where is all this you ask?
Smack in the center of Rotterdam, near the ‘Blaak’ train, tram & metro station and the ‘Markthal’ where we often go to eat or get lunch. This means that you’ll have to commute by public transport!
Interested? Or looking to learn more about us? Drop us a line (email@example.com)!
For more information about Alphacomm Digital Commerce, and who the team is have a look at the About Us section of our site.