ACDC is looking for a new band member! We’re looking for a digital native (but then again, who isn’t) that isn’t afraid to take the lead when it comes to SEM. Are you the online marketeer of our dreams? Interested? Or looking to learn more about us? Make sure to drop us a line by clicking here and we promise to get back to you within 2 days.
You’ll be working in a multidisciplinary small online team with marketeers, a front-end developer, and a UI/UX designer. We’re working to become world leader in building, scaling, and investing in digital goods stores. It’s a mouthful, we know, but we’re well on our way with a German, a Dutch, a US, and a Belgian platform as well as a bunch of apps in all these countries.
We’re a close-knit international team that works together to achieve our goals, and we’re looking to expand! The online marketeer role will revolve around SEA and SEO for our B2C brands but we’re also looking for someone who wants to tackle PR together with Michael (he’s fun – we guarantee it).
What will you be working on?
- Online strategy for all our platforms
- Anything online – mostly work-related SEA and SEO, but should it take your fancy then social media is on the menu
- Our award-winning platforms which sell digital goods around the world
- The translation of your ideas onto our platforms with our UX & front-end specialists
- New online promotions and offers across all platforms
- New online stores (we’re aiming for – a kind form of- world domination)
- Consultancy – you’ll have the opportunity to help other companies learn from your triumphs and your mistakes
- PR – if of course, you’re as enthusiastic as we are about Michael
What will a workday look like?
Everyone arrives somewhere between 08:00 & 10:00, we expect the team to be responsible enough to determine what works best for them. One of our core values is ‘We are a team’: so that does mean that you must make sure you’re there for them as well as for yourself.
We usually start off with a great cup of coffee: we have one of those fancy professional machines that everyone barely knows how to work but which makes delicious coffee. You’ll meet different colleagues at the bar and have a chance to catch up on:
- the new developments the back-end team has been working on
- the a/b test that you’ve set up
- that meet-up we went to yesterday which gave you great new ideas
Walking to your desk you think of a few different online marketeer things you’d like to do before our daily huddle. We share our good news, our plans for the day, as well as any critical issues you might have.
The rest of the day is a pleasant blur filled with many different activities; brainstorming about our German online strategy with your marketing colleagues, launching new webpages for the Dutch platform with your front-end colleagues and working on your plan of attack for a new market in which we’re looking to launch.
We’re in an open office plan, where it’s never quiet, except on Monday morning. Lunch is usually a communal affair where we catch up with each other and get a chance to peek at what our sister companies are up to.
What can we offer?
- Flexible working hours every day for 32 up to 40 hours per week
- Team activities are organized about once a month, and you’re free to join in
- Growth possibilities: within the company as well as personally
- An international team working together towards a communal goal
- The chance to work in an entrepreneurial international company where you can create your own opportunities as well as grow together with the business
- An open culture and environment where there is always room for your ideas
About you: the online marketeer of our dreams
- You’re the online marketeer of our dreams
- The online world has very few secrets from you and you understand that online marketing has an ever-growing number ofaspects
- You’re fluent in all things SEA and SEO
- You enjoy being involved in strategical decision and have an informed opinion which you’re not afraid to share
- You’re eager to learn new things and looking for a company where you can develop yourself
- You’re okay with self-inflicted chaos: because you like doing and being involved in many different things at once
- You know Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and preferably MOZ like the back of your hand
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English
- You have a higher educational background or way of thinking (equivalent of HBO or higher)
- You have 2-3 years’ experience in a on online marketing role
Where is all this you ask?
Smack in the center of Rotterdam, near the ‘Blaak’ train, tram & metro station and the ‘Markthal’ where we often go to eat or get lunch. This means that you’ll have to commute by public transport!
For more information regarding Alphacomm Digital Commerce, and who the team is have a look at the About Us section of our site.